Does the orthodontic office have flexible financing options?
Orthodontic treatment, due to its length of time of treatment, represents a considerable investment on your part as compared to other dental procedures such as simple fillings and restorations. Will the orthodontic practice you choose be willing to offer you flexible payment plans so that you can make the treatment you want a reality?
Will they pre-authorize with your dental insurance to determine what will be covered and offer payment plans for any remaining balances? Dr. Keith Corbett's office will always do this for you.
Is the orthodontist someone you feel comfortable with?
We spoke about this earlier as your care related to the office staff or team but how about the orthodontist? Here are some points you should be considering when making your choice:
- Is the dentist that is doing your orthodontic treatment a Board Certified Orthodontist?
- Does the orthodontist you choose use the most advanced techniques, braces and diagnostic tools available?
- Is your orthodontist capable of utilizing different treatment options and types of braces from clear braces, lingual braces, ceramic braces or conventional metal braces?
- Do you feel comfortable discussing your case and asking questions with the orthodontist you choose? Does the orthodontist encourage your questions and answer them without hesitation and in a way you can understand?
- Does the orthodontist you choose have a good reputation? Read the online Google reviews on their website, and ask your family and friends, or other dental professionals.
- Is your orthodontist directly involved in your care at every visit or does he or she delegate this to their staff?
- Dr. Corbett will see you at each and every one of your visits to assess your treatment progress and answer any questions you may have. He will even encourage your family members to be present at your appointments and be involved in your treatment.
- Does the orthodontist you choose offer Free Consultation & X-rays even without a referral?
The answer to all of the above questions should be a resounding YES!
They are vital to your selection of the correct office for your care as it will be with Dr. Keith Corbett, a Board Certified Orthodontist.